Mrs. Georgina Chiles and Mrs. Laurie Lam are the LAT's (Learning Assistance Teacher) at Mattie for the 2016-2017 school year. Feel free to contact them at the school if you have any questions, concerns or ideas.
Things the LAT Team can help you with:
- How can I help my child improve their reading?
- How can I help my child improve their math skills?
- My child is struggling in a subject. What can I do to help?
- I think my child needs services in
- speech and language therapy
- occupational therapy
- specialized services
- My child was diagnosed with autism or a learning disability or ADHD or something else. How will the school support my child's learning?
- Questions about your child's learning and well-being at school.
We look forward to working with you at the school.
Georgina and Laurie